[Chat] Crime update

Greg Alexander ugagrad93 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 10 17:52:14 EST 2007

I wanted to share a couple of incidents that have occurred here in the 2600 block of Guilford, as
I feel the more we all know what's going on with each other's areas, a stronger community we can
be.  So, what that in mind:

My neighbor's house was broken into on New Year's Eve around 6 p.m.  He was home and found someone
in his office who stole his cell phone.  He struggled with the man but he got away.  No weapon on
him and my neighbor said the guy smelled like alcohol.

Also, last night, some neighborhood kids (3-4 of them, mid teens) shot a BB gun at my partner and
I on our back porch (which is luckily screened). We called the police but not sure what - if
anything - happened.

-Greg

Greg Alexander
Freelance Writer/Editor