[Chat] speeding

regina ARMENTA yogaonwheels at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 29 09:43:30 EDT 2007

I was watching TV in a waiting room and caught this set on people speeding in residential neighborhoods.  The made these life size pictures out of some sort of material that is weather prof.  The figures were kids next to the road and a police officer with a radar gun.  They looked real and people slowed down.  I guess this guy will make them to look like you or your children.  It's kind of funny, but apparently even police stations want to order them
  Have a nice day
  Regina