[Chat] speeding

SLG2700 at cs.com SLG2700 at cs.com
Sun Jul 29 12:08:18 EDT 2007

Regina:

Thank you for sharing the speeding prevention tip.  The CVCA Board and its
membership are working with Frank Murphy at the Department of Transportation to
implement changes to slow traffic in and around 28th Street through Charles
Village. I have added your tip one of the possible solutions.

If you or anyone else on this list would like to see the summary of solutions
proposed at the June 27th meeting with Frank Murphy and provide input into
the followup and identification process, please send me an email and I will
share the information with you and add you to the list of interested persons.

Sharon L. Guida
2746 Maryland Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21218
410-889-0436 (home)