[Chat] Hopi the cat is missing

Emil Volcheck volcheck at acm.org
Fri Jun 15 02:27:57 EDT 2007

Michael,

My mistake -- I thought I had forwarded James Aguirre's message
to the list, but I somehow missed that.

As it turns out, James found Hopi last night, but for what it's worth,
here's his original message, first sent to Chuck Bullamore, who then
forwarded it to me:

  Hi Chuck-Is there a central web site or email address I can use to
  send a message concrening my lost cat. He got out of the house on
  Saturday afternoon & I have beem combing the back alleys of Charles
  Village for him Saturday & Sunday. His name is Hopi & he is a 15 year
  old house cat that is unneutered. He is gray, white & black & cries a
  lot. Your help is appreciated.

Thanks, and sorry to everyone for the confusing posting.

--Emil

--
Emil Volcheck
volcheck at acm.org