[Chat] FW: City Inclusionary Housing Passes!  Clean Streets hearing June 19; CPHA staff openings

regina ARMENTA yogaonwheels at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 16 08:08:45 EDT 2007

Good Morning
    The yoga class is at Mina`s on 36th st in Hampden.  Sunday 11:30AM upstairs in the gallery. My number is 614-205-7663
  Have a beautiful day!
  Regina

Christine Gray <langwidge at erols.com> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Forwarded by Christine Gray