[Chat] My First Post

John Spurrier jfspur at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 11 13:31:43 EDT 2007

Welcome Farhad,

The Roland Park Driving School advertises in The CharlesVillager. www.rpds.net 410.215.8867. The owner's name is
Patrick Francis.

Good luck!

John

Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 12:54:15 -0400From: fvesuna1 at jhmi.eduTo: Chat at charlesvillage.infoSubject: [Chat] My First Post

Hi Guys,

I am a post-doctoral fellow working at Johns Hopkins University Medical Campus in downtown Baltimore and have been residing in Charles Village for the past 3 years. I have browsing this chat group but have never posted on it yet.
I had a question and see no better forum than here for a recommendation. I was wondering if any of you could recommend a driving instructor from Charles Village who would be affordable as well ?

Thanks,
Farhad