[Chat] My First Post

Farhad Vesuna fvesuna1 at jhmi.edu
Sun Mar 11 14:16:03 EDT 2007

Thanks John :)

Farhad

>>> John Spurrier <jfspur at hotmail.com> 3/11/2007 1:31 PM >>>
Welcome Farhad,

The Roland Park Driving School advertises in The Charles
Villager. www.rpds.net ( http://www.rpds.net/ ) 410.215.8867. The owner's name is
Patrick Francis.

Good luck!

John

Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 12:54:15 -0400
From: fvesuna1 at jhmi.edu
To: Chat at charlesvillage.info
Subject: [Chat] My First Post

Hi Guys,

I am a post-doctoral fellow working at Johns Hopkins University Medical Campus in downtown Baltimore and have been residing in Charles Village for the past 3 years. I have browsing this chat group but have never posted on it yet.
I had a question and see no better forum than here for a recommendation. I was wondering if any of you could recommend a driving instructor from Charles Village who would be affordable as well ?

Thanks,
Farhad

Invite your mail contacts to join your friends list with Windows Live Spaces. It's easy! Try it! ( http://spaces.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?wx_action=create&wx_url=/friends.aspx&mkt=en-us )