[Chat] Fwd: UMH Helipad Planning Commission Hearing Information

Stephen J Gewirtz gewirtz at bellatlantic.net
Fri Mar 16 16:01:35 EDT 2007

If you are interested, here is a chance to be heard.

You can also send a comment to Mary Pat Clarke for inclusion in the
notebooks that she is preparing for the City Planning Commission.

There is an article about the issue in the Baltimore Messenger.  A link is:
http://news.mywebpal.com/news_tool_v2.cfm?show=localnews&pnpID=574&NewsID=790051&CategoryID=8012&on=1

Steve.