[Chat] Tom Lehrer's Elements song

WeinsteinM at aol.com WeinsteinM at aol.com
Thu Mar 22 11:23:21 EDT 2007

Good Lord, something else Gewirtz and I have in common! (in addition to our
strong feelings about the CVCBD)

I got my father the Tom Lehrer CD box set a few years back, which gave us all
the chance to relisten to his works and add them to my laptop digital
collection.   My favorite of his "recent" work is the 1990 "Hanukah in Santa Monica",
which I first heard on Garrison Keillor's program.   It's less well known
than his 1950s and 1960s stuff, and among his most clever songs.

-Matthew