[Chat] Crime on Guilford

Christine Gray langwidge at erols.com
Tue May 1 18:57:05 EDT 2007

Greg, thank you for posting that reminder.

This is also the time of year when porch plants are stolen.

And, yes, "they" will steal flowers planted in the tree wells and the front
yard--I mean flowers that are planted in the ground!

One year many of us on the 2700 block of Calvert had plants dug up and
taken.

And people have been known to go into yards to cut flowers.

Christine Gray