[Chat] [Fwd: Neighborhood Yoga Group]

Stephen J Gewirtz gewirtz at bellatlantic.net
Mon May 21 16:56:33 EDT 2007

Linda,

I'm sorry I missed the article in the newspaper.  Please accept my
condolences also.

I'm just back from visiting my father in Peekskill, NY.  He is 95, and I
realize just how lucky I am that he is still here at that age.  I hope
that your father lived to a fairly ripe age.  He can be proud that he
left behind a wonderful daughter.

Judy's mother also left behind a wonderful daughter.

Meanwhile, we all need to live our lives knowing that they may end at
any time.

Steve.