[Chat] Holiday Artisan Market and crepes tonight at VLP

Emil Volcheck volcheck at acm.org
Wed Nov 14 15:28:29 EST 2007

Hello, neighbors,

Just a reminder that tonight at 7 PM at the Village Learning Place,
there will be a Holiday Artisan Market.  They offer free admission,
food, and beverages.  If the crafts aren't enough to draw you,
my neighbor Shelley Treadway is making caramel apple crepes!

Alas, I won't be there as this conflicts with a meeting of the local
section of SIAM, the applied math society, at Hopkins.  If you
too might be interested in attending the lecture "Interactive
Search for Image Categories by Mental Matching," then I'll
see you at 8:30 PM in Krieger 205!

Best wishes,