[Chat] Roman Brick

SLG2700 at cs.com SLG2700 at cs.com
Thu Nov 15 11:46:56 EST 2007

Neighbors:

I attended a meeting last night during which the Roman Brick search was
discussed.  I overheard that someone named Andy actually found the antique brick in
New Orleans.  I remember the discussion because I contributed to it but the
fact that the brick was located was never shared with the rest of us.  Does
anyone know who Andy is and can he share with use the result of his search?
There is a special name for this brick, did he find out what it is?  What is the
name and contact information for the place with that has it?

Thanks.

Sharon L. Guida
2746 Maryland Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21218