[Chat] holiday houses needed

dawnacobb at mindspring.com dawnacobb at mindspring.com
Wed Oct 10 21:29:49 EDT 2007

We (the Charles Village Garden Club aka the Guerilla Gardeners) are looking for folks who would like to open their houses for viewing on Dec. 16 from noon to 4 for the Charles Village Holiday House Tour.  It's pretty simple: you let folks with Charles Village stickers into check out those decorated rooms in your house.  Proceeds benefit our public gardening projects.

The benefit of being on the tour is that your house is all ready to go for the holidays by Dec. 16!  Let me know if you would like to participate.  And remember, your house doesn't have to be perfect to participate.  Folks enjoy seeing other CV homes no matter what.  Thanks, Dawna Cobb