[Chat] Fwd: Mayor's Fall Clean Up

Stephen J Gewirtz gewirtz at bellatlantic.net
Tue Oct 16 16:41:15 EDT 2007

To all,

Here is important information about both the "Mayor's Fall Clean up"
this Saturday and the CVCBD Public Meeting the following Tuesday.

That meeting will be important because it includes elections of quad
representatives, and it includes a public hearing on some bylaws changes
that may have a major effect on the operation of CVCBD and on the amount
of taxes it imposes.  If you are concerned, then you should attend.

Steve.