[Chat] internet questions

Michael P Callan mcallan at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 11 14:03:33 EDT 2007

All you have to do, is buy a wireless router, from Wal-mart, connect it to the comcast modem, and then set up the wireless network...
I can buy the router for you, connect it, and set up your wireless network for $50.

call me if interested, Michael Callan 443-703-8336.

John Spurrier <jfspur at hotmail.com> wrote:    .hmmessage P { margin:0px; padding:0px } body.hmmessage { FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma }   I am thinking about switching to Comcast high speed internet.
 I would prefer to avoid running the cable from room to room.
 Does anyone know if I purchase a wireless router if it must be attached directly to my computer? I was hoping to keep the
 router in one room and the computer in another. Is this feasible?

 Thanks.

 John