[Chat] wireless router, from Wal-mart

WeinsteinM at aol.com WeinsteinM at aol.com
Tue Sep 11 14:42:59 EDT 2007

Yes, the idea of the wireless system is that the computer doesn't have to be
plugged into anything.

Also, you can generally find good prices on electronics even at companies
that aren't the industry leader at abusing their workers and driving down wages
for the entire U.S. economy...

In a message dated 9/11/07 2:05:49 PM, mcallan at yahoo.com writes:

> All you have to do, is buy a wireless router, from Wal-mart, connect it to
> the comcast modem, and then set up the wireless network...
> I can buy the router for you, connect it, and set up your wireless network
> for $50.
>
> call me if interested, Michael Callan 443-703-8336.
>
> John Spurrier <jfspur at hotmail.com> wrote:
>  I am thinking about switching to Comcast high speed internet.
> I would prefer to avoid running the cable from room to room.
> Does anyone know if I purchase a wireless router if it must be attached
> directly to my computer? I was hoping to keep the
> router in one room and the computer in another. Is this feasible?
>
> Thanks.
>
> John

Kick back and relax with hot games and cool activities at the Messenger Café.
Chat mailing list
Chat at charlesvillage.info
archive: http://www.mail-archive.com/chat@charlesvillage.info/