[Chat] Rental house in CV

SLG2700 at cs.com SLG2700 at cs.com
Tue Apr 15 12:30:02 EDT 2008

Greg:

I manage two properties:

1.    a beautiful 3 bedroom 1 bath in the 2700 block of Guilford with garage
available on September 1 for $1800 plus utilities;

2.    a newly remodeled 3 bedroom, 1 bath in Hampden, a block from the
avenue, for $1,600 plus utilities with all new appliances, security system, and a
back yard, which is available June 1.

Please pass this information on to anyone who is interested.  Photos are
available upon request.

In a message dated 4/15/2008 11:12:15 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
ugagrad93 at yahoo.com writes:

> Our housesitter/petsitter is looking to move to Charles Village (she has
> fallen in love with CV
> after housitting for us several times). She just graduated from Loyola and
> she and three other
> friends are looking to rent in CV. They need three bedrooms (one is a
> couple) and are looking to
> move in July. Their budget is $1,500/month. I told her I'd look out for her
> in the neighborhood
> but thought I'd ask around for her to see if anyone knew of any rentals
> coming open this summer.
>
> Thanks,
> Greg
>
> Greg Alexander
> Freelance Writer/Editor
> Editor, Mason-Dixon Arrive
> 2629 Guilford Avenue
> Baltimore, MD 21218
> 410-243-3387
>
> www.gregoryjalexander.com

  Sharon L. Guida, Esquire
2746 Maryland Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21218
410-467-4409 (office)
410-467-4410 (office fax)
410-960-1139 (cell)
SLG2700 at cs.com

This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient and
may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, use, or distribution of the information
included in this message and any attachments is prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail and immediately
and permanently delete this message and any attachments. Thank you.