[Chat] (no subject)

Sonja Kinzer baltoplays at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 8 18:00:09 EST 2008

Either I'm much more observant these days...or have unbelievable timing.  This morning about 9:44am, I was driving my husband to work downtown.  We were heading S on Guilford and made a right on 22nd street, driving in front of that probation intake place.  Well, one block beyond that, right before you can turn left on St Paul, we see a young man busting out of a residence with a black garbage bag in hand.  We watched him because it was apparent that something had just happened.  Before we could even discuss what we were seeing, he pulled out a gun and was pointing it briefly at whoever was in the doorway.  He put it away quickly and headed on foot down St. Paul.  What a way to start a morning, eh?

Sonja Kinzer