[Chat] (no subject)

Sonja Kinzer baltoplays at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 13 07:14:01 EST 2008

Happy Saturday all,

Last night was another fun Front Porch Friday on the 2700 block of Guilford.  I hope that it is spreading to other blocks, and encourage you to get out there and have some fun...Regarding the Clean Sweep idea...it's having a bit of a rough start and I would like to propose a change.  I think we should all just make a conscious effort to take some time during any given day and get out front.  If you can't fit it in within the posted schedule, just take 5 minutes whenever you can.  If you do it every day and your neighbors also are doing it every day...we will have so many out and about at any given time.  Sound better?  I think it will yield more results this way.  Thanks so much and remind your neighbors who may not be receiving these alerts.

Best,
Sonja Kinzer
2712 Guilford Ave.

A special thanks to Arlene Hall who gets out there every week with us and alawys goes above and beyond!