[Chat] stolen packages from porch

Daniel Grayskull grayskull74 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 11 12:21:20 EST 2008

Last October I ordered some items for a Halloween costume. According to USPS they claimed it was delivered and signed for on a particular date. When I checked online, the date and time it stated when it was signed and delivered  was the same time I was on the front porch with my spouse putting up Halloween decorations. When I contacted the Post Office, telling them where I was on that day and time,they changed their story stating it might still be on the truck.

I filed a report since it was insured, but as of today, still no word what so ever.  We always get mail meant for other address. Even address not even close to our address. I personally think the mail carriers are not paying attention.

Luckily I can have all my packages sent to my office and I just take take them home in my backpack. Which I have been doing so for things like large or valuable items.

"Logic is the cement of our civilization with which we ascend from chaos using reason as our guide."

T'plana-hath

(Matron of Vulcan Philosophy)