[Chat] stolen packages from porch

GASP107 at aol.com GASP107 at aol.com
Thu Dec 11 13:02:34 EST 2008

John & Charles Villagers

As long as I was alerted that a delivery was coming, I would be happy to
receive packages.
We get daily deliveries from USPS, UPS, FEDEX and others. When e-mailing or
calling us, mention that you are a neighbor from Charles Village.
Our hours are Monday to Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM. You can e-mail  24/7.

We are generally here later in the day/evening, as well as being here on
Saturday & Sunday afternoons, but please call  first.

Thanks:
Richard Burnham

Graphic Imaging, Inc.

Digital Printing & Graphic  Solutions
Family Owned & Operated

107 East 25th  Street
Baltimore, MD 21218
(P) 410-467-7071
(F)  410-366-7866
(EM) Print at Graphic-Imaging-Inc.com
_www.graphic-imaging-inc.com_ (http://www.graphic-imaging-inc.com)

In a message dated 12/11/2008 11:50:14 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,