[Chat] New CV Restaurant

OldHouseHistory at aol.com OldHouseHistory at aol.com
Fri Feb 8 19:17:30 EST 2008

CVers;

On my way up St. Paul from the train station yesterday, I noticed lights on
in the building on the northeast corner of St. Paul and 25th  Street...(catty
corner from the subway).  I went up the stairs and  peeked in as I saw a menu
posted on the door called MJ Soul Food.  It  appears to be opening very soon,
as tables were set with salt and peppers, and  the place looked fresh and new.
 Looks like you order from a kitchen side,  and then sit down.  Breakfast,
lunch and dinner.

Prices caught my eye...french fries and gravy for less than  $2!

I've also been watching renovations across the street at the (vacant) store
front/restaurant on the southeast corner that looks like it will open with
some  new business soon.

Paul

Paul K.  Williams
Kelsey & Associates, Inc.