[Chat] Zagat survey for Baltimore is open!

Emil Volcheck volcheck at acm.org
Tue Jan 15 00:51:26 EST 2008

Hello, neighbors,

A few years ago when Zagat was just starting to cover Baltimore,
I remember a gentleman walking around the Farmer's Market
offering for people to enter the restaurant survey.  I just received
word that next year's survey is on.  Here's the message.

--Emil

---

Emil Volcheck,

The Washington DC/Baltimore Restaurants & Shopping Surveys are now
underway!

Share your ratings and witty reviews on restaurants you've visited in
the past year in Washington DC & Baltimore.  Complete the online
survey by February 24, 2008 and receive a FREE copy of the 2009
Washington DC & Baltimore Restaurants guide when it's published.

Rate and review the top stores in the Washington DC area, and you'll
be entered in our sweepstakes for a chance to win your own shopping
spree with the grand prize of a $500 Visa gift card or one of five
$100 Visa gift cards.

Keep in mind that you can cast votes any time during the survey
period, but you must SUBMIT YOUR VOTES to get the guide.  You can
return to the ballot to update/add more votes once you have submitted
them.

Thanks for sharing your opinions, and feel free to pass this along to
your friends.

http://www.zagat.com/survey

Bon Appetit,
Zagat Survey