[Chat] Darker than Blue

Greg Alexander ugagrad93 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 27 18:57:21 EST 2008

Paul and I went last night and had an amazing meal! There were a few other tables full but it
looks as though the word is not out quite yet.  The chef/owner came out three times to talk with
us - such a nice guy (also a fellow South Carolina native).  They give you this amazing hot
cornbread to start and the portions are huge.  We both had the fried chicken plate with mac and
cheese, yams and spinach. Also had a decadent dessert - chocolate pound cake.  Beautiful
presentation and very affordable.  It's BYOB, and there is no corkage fee.  We had a huge meal and
with a generous tip, it was about $40.  Let's support this local restaurant run by a great guy.

Greg Alexander
Freelance Writer/Editor
Editor, Mason-Dixon Arrive
2629 Guilford Avenue