[Chat] A chance to hear about assessment appeals and the new recycling program this evening in Charles Village:

Schlegel, William B CW4 RES USAR USARC william.schlegel at us.army.mil
Wed Jan 30 11:12:58 EST 2008

Good morning everyone!  This is just a quick reminder that the CVCA's
"General Membership Meeting" is tonight.  We'll be at the Lower Level
Reception Hall at Saints Philip and James Church, located at 2801 N. Charles
Street.  Look for the balloons marking the entryway at Charles, just before
you get to the church steps.

The meeting will begin at 6:30 p.m. with a "Community Potluck Social".
Thank you to all of the neighbors who have agreed to bring a dish!  The CVCA
is THRILLED with the response and sends out huge thanks!  If you want to
drop off early, Adam (of SS. Philip and James) will be there as early as
4:00 p.m. to help us set up.  Stop by any time thereafter that is convenient
for you.

Thanks also to our neighbors in Hampden and Ednor Gardens Lakeside for
sharing with your members our invitation to join this meeting.  We look
forward to meeting you in person while we all learn how to respond to our
property reassessments and how better able to manage our single-stream
recycling.  Thank you Owen Charles, Councilwoman Mary Pat Clarke, Celeste
Amato and David Hill for agreeing to meet with us.

See you all tonight!

Dana Moore