[Chat] plastic

JUDY BERLIN jdydee at verizon.net
Sat Jul 19 10:51:55 EDT 2008

If one is thinking of the environment then lets think trees. More paper
bags means more paper needed. Like it or not, not all makers of paper
bags use recycled material.
What will I use as a pooper bag. Can't use paper to pick up dog  stuff.
does that then mean I don't have to poop scoop?  thank goodness. it is
such a hassle.
can we get plastic bags in the county stores? Will someone be at the
city county line to enforce a plastic free zone. How many business's
will leave the city for this silliness.
pigs are pigs. nothing is going to change their bad habits.  Society
cannot bozo proof the city.

Judy