[Chat] Springfield Farms

GASP107 at aol.com GASP107 at aol.com
Sun Mar 2 15:31:29 EST 2008

Hi Christine,

I received your e-mail regarding Springfield Farms.

I am a member of the Chesapeake Sustainable Business Alliance, along with
approximately 300 other companies in the Baltimore area--including Springfield
Farms.

Actually I was one of the original members. CSBA has a goal of educating  the
public on the importance of supporting the local economy. and encourages
businesses and consumers to be environmentally sustainable and socially
responsible. Please visit _www.csballiance.org_ (http://www.csballiance.org)  for
information and a  list of our members. You may also e-mail
_keith at csballiance.org_ (mailto:keith at csballiance.org)  for more  information.

CSBA also has an additional organization named BUY LOCAL BALTIMORE, to
encourage support of local independent businesses.

(please feel free to forward this information to others)

Thank You:
Richard Burnham

GRAPHIC  IMAGING, INC.
Digital Printing, Wide Format & Graphic  Solutions
Independent Family Owned & Operated
Environmentally  Responsible

107 East 25th Street
Baltimore, MD  21218