[Chat] Very tall free standing ladder!

D. Williams dwilliamsjhu02 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 15 15:33:09 EDT 2008

Would I get fried from telephone or cable wires?  Maybe I need to rethink this, anyone know a professional that I could hire to do this?

From: GASP107 at aol.comDate: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 15:24:22 -0400To: chat at charlesvillage.infoSubject: Re: [Chat] Very tall free standing ladder!

The Village learning place has one--but it is Aluminum. You would need a wooden or Fiberglass one. I don't want to hear that you got fried. You may try a rental company

Good Luck
Richard

GRAPHIC IMAGING, INC.Digital Printing, Wide Format & Graphic SolutionsIndependent Family Owned & OperatedEnvironmentally Friendly107 East 25th StreetBaltimore, MD 21218(P)410-467-7071(F)410-366-7866(E)print at graphic-imaging-inc.com

It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money & Finance.