[Chat] Very tall free standing ladder!

GASP107 at aol.com GASP107 at aol.com
Sat Mar 15 18:27:44 EDT 2008

No, just be sure that they are not electrical.

I have a 14' & 24' extension ladder--but what I think you are looking  for is
the free standing type that you do not have to prop up against something.
Call Liesje Gantert at the VLP on Monday. The ladder that they have is 14  foot.

The other alternative that I have is a tree trimmer that is on an extension
pole. It extends to about 15 feet. I have it at my home in Reisterstown, so
let  me know if you want me to bring it in to work.

Thanks:
Richard Burnham

GRAPHIC  IMAGING, INC.
Digital Printing, Wide Format & Graphic  Solutions
Independent Family Owned & Operated
Environmentally  Friendly

107 East 25th Street
Baltimore, MD  21218