[Chat] baseballmy dear friend :

Robert Watters rewatters at yahoo.com
Mon May 26 05:58:22 EDT 2008

baseballmy dear friend :
     We are a large trading company from china,an agent of all the well-known digital product factories,and facing to both wholesalers,retailsalers,and personal customer all over the world. We export all kinds of digital products and offer most competitive and reasonable price and high quality goods for our client ,so you can make a big profit.Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or you find the articles you like.We will offer you best service.
About us:
                   Our Web address:http://www.bjceo.com