[Chat] 2625 Guilford

Greg Alexander ugagrad93 at yahoo.com
Thu May 29 10:48:53 EDT 2008

Great news!  Renovation has begun at 2625 Guilford!  The house was purchased by St. Ambrose from the City and has been abandoned for 10 years and has always been the eye-sore of the block, not to mention a common place for people to dump trash  and for juveniles to hang out and smoke pot.  They have already made tremendous progress (I peaked in a window).  And, with the recent renovation next door at 2623 (which really needed it) this is very exciting news in what has been a rough spring with all the crime on our block and surrounding blocks.

See ya'll at the Festival!

Greg Alexander
Freelance Writer/Editor
Editor, Mason-Dixon Arrive