[Chat] Baltimore election-night story in the media

weinsteinm at aol.com weinsteinm at aol.com
Thu Nov 6 15:26:09 EST 2008

 Here are links to the City Paper and Sun stories on this.? I happened to be driving by and witnessed the events.? The actions taken by the police struck me as completely unnecessary and a terrible overreaction.?

-Matthew

http://www.citypaper.com/digest.asp?id=16991

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/local/baltimore_city/bal-md.arrests06nov06,0,7307082.story