[Chat] FW: [northerncommunitycouncil] Community Council of the Northern D...

SLG2700 at cs.com SLG2700 at cs.com
Mon Nov 17 20:09:37 EST 2008

All:

The CVCA Board meets the 3rd Wednesday of each month the same as this Council
and we have been searching for a CVCA member to volunteer to attend the
Northern District Community Council meetings on behalf of the CVCA Board and report
to the Board after the meeting by email.

Is anyone willing to do that?  More than one person can team up and split the
responsibility.

Let me know and I will present the info to Dana at our Board meeting this
Wednesday.

Sharon L. Guida
2746 Maryland Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21218