[Chat] FW: [northerncommunitycouncil] Community Council of the Northern D...

D. Williams dwilliamsjhu02 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 17 21:48:32 EST 2008

Sharon, have everyone from the CVCA Board meet at the NOrthern District venue.  This would be an excellent community stand.  Action needs to be taken immediately.
D'

From: SLG2700 at cs.comDate: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 20:09:37 -0500To: chat at charlesvillage.infoSubject: Re: [Chat] FW: [northerncommunitycouncil] Community Council of the Northern D...All:The CVCA Board meets the 3rd Wednesday of each month the same as this Council and we have been searching for a CVCA member to volunteer to attend the Northern District Community Council meetings on behalf of the CVCA Board and report to the Board after the meeting by email.Is anyone willing to do that?  More than one person can team up and split the responsibility.Let me know and I will present the info to Dana at our Board meeting this Wednesday.Sharon L. Guida2746 Maryland AvenueBaltimore, MD 21218410-889-0436 (home)410-467-4409 (work)410-467-4410 (work fax)410-960-1139 (cell)SLG2700 at cs.comIn a message dated 11/17/2008 5:54:31 PM Eastern Standard Time, langwidge at comcast.net writes:
Posted by Christine Gray     From: northerncommunitycouncil at yahoogroups.com [mailto:northerncommunitycouncil at yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Lisa BoyceSent: Monday, November 17, 2008 5:38 PMTo: wpca-md at yahoogroups.com; greater-edgevalepark at yahoogroups.com; rpcommunication at rolandpark.org; northerncommunitycouncil at yahoogroups.comSubject: [northerncommunitycouncil] Community Council of the Northern District
BALTIMORE  POLICE DEPARTMENT

NORTHERN DISTRICT2201 WEST COLDSPRING LANE BALTIMORE, MARYLAND 21209
                                                                          November 17, 2008                      Dear Community Leader:               The Northern District Community Council will meet on November 19, 2008 at 7:00 pm. This meeting will be held at the Northern District 2201 W. Coldspring Lane (just west of I83).               We will have a crime update and discuss current issues and deployment.   Alyson Harkins, Community Law Center Outreach Coordinator, will speak to the council on how the Community Law Center can assist your community.               Please consider bringing canned goods to the meeting so that we can help ease the hunger felt by some of our Northern District families.               Thank you for your interest in making the Northern District and the City of Baltimore a safe and better place to live.                                                                            Northern District Community Relations                                                  410-367-8491                                                 Officer Doug GibsonOfficer Jon Walter