[Chat] [Discussion] Bad experience with Papa Johns Pizza

Stephen J Gewirtz gewirtz at bellatlantic.net
Wed Oct 1 21:45:15 EDT 2008

Thanks to everyone for good suggestions on where to get pizza and other
foods delivered from.  I expect that the next time, I will try Charles
Restaurant via foodler.com.  They apparently have an interesting variety
including Indian food (great if Janet wants pizza and I would love a
spicy lamb curry).

And I agree with Greg about Domino's.  Even if ownership has changed, I
really do not want to support something with a history of support for
things that I oppose.  I can remember reading about how Domino's refused
to hire a Sikh because of his religiously required dress, and I find
such bigotry highly offensive.

Steve.