[Chat] [Discussion] Bad experience with Papa Johns Pizza

Kathleen Wilsbach kwilsbach at speakeasy.net
Wed Oct 1 20:55:34 EDT 2008

Our four favorite places for pizza are:

Fortunato Brothers up by Wells Discount Liquors.
They have a really great white pizza with chopped
garlic tomatoes all over it.  They do not deliver.

Bella Roma in Hampden.  Good basic pizza although
sometimes a bit slow with the delivery.  They were
voted Best of Baltimore by someone or other at
some point which is why we tried them.

I'll also second the vote for Iggie's.  This
pizza is fancier with more gourmet type toppings
like goat cheese and caramelized onions.  Very
thin style crust.  Iggie's pick a different Baltimore
charity every month to support, very community minded.
We haven't tried them but they also sell uncooked pizzas
to take home and bake.

And last but not least, the portabella mushroom
pizza from Harmony at the Waverly Farmer's Market.
Wholewheat crust and lighter on cheese than most,
so healthier but still very tasty.  We usually
keep two of their individual pizza's in the freezer for
pizza emergencies.  They also have some vegan varieties
without any cheese.

--
Kathleen Wilsbach
kwilsbach at mac.com