[Chat] 2623 Guilford

Greg Alexander ugagrad93 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 6 13:02:47 EDT 2008

Chris is long gone; he moved a while back.  The current owner renovated it (thank God, it was disgusting) and it's on the market.  They broke in the back and took all the brand-new stainless steel appliances.  Whomever it was is good as I did not hear/see a thing.

Greg Alexander
Freelance Writer/Editor
Editor, Mason-Dixon Arrive
2629 Guilford Avenue