[Chat] Yard Sale 2712 N. Calvert St. Regina

regina ARMENTA yogaonwheels at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 15 22:08:01 EDT 2009

Hello Everyone,
  Hope you all can find time to come by and say hello and or buy some lovely Art at our Moving Yard Sale.  Kristin, my partner is moving to Ohio for Grad School in two weeks and we have done some major cleansing of the house.  She has to get rid of many of her pieces and things we love but do not really ware or use anymore.  I hope it all finds good homes.

Even if your not in the market for art and shopping please come by and say hello.  I am the Yoga and HoopAsana Yoga teacher at the 2640 space.  Hope to get to know my neighbors a little better.

PS.
-Greg I saw your email about the market, I had to work but hope you had lots of success with your book, I love it!!

-Lauren;  I can't wait to meet your new addition!!!!  We'll talk soon!!
PSS.  The new Yoga Session at 2640 starts Tue Sept 1st 10 week session $50.00/10 classes 9am-10:30am All Levels.  Please go to the website below for more details.

Love the day!!!
Regina Armenta
Director of Yoga on Wheels
Anusara Inspired Yoga Teacher