[Chat] Thanks!

Lisa Percy lisapercy at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 17 14:41:57 EDT 2009

Sorry to everyone about my email!!!

However, I will take the opportunity to let everyone know how great the dog walking services are at Village Pets!

Lisa

From: lisapercy at hotmail.com
To: chat at charlesvillage.info
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 14:35:04 -0400
Subject: [Chat] Thanks!

Greg,

Thanks so much for taking such great care of Puma. It sounds like everything went well.

Also, I hope I made the check out for the right amount. If not, let me know.

I believe my neighbors (Tim and Jill at 2908) used the dog walker they've gone with previously (Fuzzie Friends), but I put in a good word for you for future trips.

I'll take a look at our calendar to see if you are available for our future trips. Do you know if you will be traveling over the holidays?

 Have a great week!

Lisa

Windows Live: Make it easier for your friends to see what you’re up to on Facebook. Find out more.