[Chat] Thanks!

Lisa Percy lisapercy at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 17 14:35:04 EDT 2009

Greg,

Thanks so much for taking such great care of Puma. It sounds like everything went well.

Also, I hope I made the check out for the right amount. If not, let me know.

I believe my neighbors (Tim and Jill at 2908) used the dog walker they've gone with previously (Fuzzie Friends), but I put in a good word for you for future trips.

I'll take a look at our calendar to see if you are available for our future trips. Do you know if you will be traveling over the holidays?

 Have a great week!

Lisa