[Chat] Pit Bull Attack tonight in CV

Paul Williams oldhousehistory at aol.com
Wed Dec 2 17:46:58 EST 2009

Anyone:

My partner and our greyhound just got attacked by a pit bull in the 2700
block of Guilford Ave.with the dog running off of their porch, and 4-5 black
youths egging him on to kill our dog.  Both our dog and Greg were knocked
down and are covered in blood.  Police have been called, and action will be
taken.

A nice person followed him home to check to see if he was all right, but as
might be expected, refused to leave his name or tele number.  If anyone
heard or saw the altercation, please email or call immediately at
202-441-1474.

Paul K. Williams

Kelsey & Associates, Inc.

1929 13th Street, NW