[Chat] Pit Bull Attack tonight in CV

D. Williams dwilliamsjhu02 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 2 18:20:24 EST 2009

I am so sorry to hear that Paul.  Contact the Animal Control vicious animal group.  Do you know where the animal actually resides.  Did the police take the names of the dog's owners?  I am out of the country until tomorrow very late but will be back if you would like to discuss this incident.  I was aware of 2 such incidents on Barclay street quite a few years ago and have personal experience dealling with this issue.

Best of luck, hope your partner and greyhound are not badly hurt.

D. Williams

dwilliamsjhu02 at hotmail.com