[Chat] Pit Bull Attack tonight in CV

SLG2700 at cs.com SLG2700 at cs.com
Wed Dec 2 21:08:09 EST 2009

Paul:

Sorry to hear about the incident but I am happy to hear that your reported
it to the police.

I saw Major Buzzuro of the Northern District at tonight's CVCA meeting and
I told him about the incident. He may be able to help the investigation
along to make sure that the culprits are identified and arrested.

Please send me the police report number so that I can send it on to the
Major and to Terrell Warren our Community Liaison with the States Attorney's
office and to Walter Brown, Safety Coordinator at the CVCBD so that we can
follow up this case to conviction.  The parents or these children may also be
liable for injuries sustained due to their failure to supervise their
children with a dangerous dog.  Not to mention the city ordinances that were broken
by not having a dog on a leash.

Please provide me with more info as you obtain it.  Is it OK if I release
your contact info to the resources I have named above?

If you would like our help, we are here for you.

Sharon L. Guida, Chair, CVCA Safety Committee
2746 Maryland Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21218
410-889-0436 (home)
410-467-4409 (work)