[Chat] Just wanted to share some links related to home pest control and gardening

Daniel Grayskull grayskull74 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 11 11:09:29 EST 2009

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to share these links to web sites with everyone that deal with natural and organic ways of handling garden and city pests.

I am sure many of us in these forums either have gardens, back yards or would like to deal with pests chemical free. I know that many of us with children, pets or  have chemical allergies (like myself) would find these ideas useful.
http://www.organicgardenpests.com/index.html
http://www.extremelygreen.com/pestcontrolguide.cfm
http://www.eartheasy.com/live_natpest_control.htm

I have been using this product in my back yard for the last 3 years and it works..
http://www.arbico-organics.com/1287601.html
The scent has a wee bit to be desired, but it is effective towards any type of critter you don’t want near your property.

Have an awesome day everyone

"Logic is the cement of our civilization with which we ascend from chaos using reason as our guide."

T'plana-hath

(Matron of Vulcan Philosophy)