[Chat] Charles Village History Question

Christine Gray langwidge at comcast.net
Tue Jan 6 08:20:06 EST 2009

Paul, do you know the price yet?

I'm definitely buying the book!

Christine

  _____

From: chat-bounces at charlesvillage.info
[mailto:chat-bounces at charlesvillage.info] On Behalf Of
oldhousehistory at aol.com
Sent: Monday, January 05, 2009 8:35 PM
To: Chat at charlesvillage.info; Discussion at charlesvillage.info
Subject: [Chat] Charles Village History Question

What do Richard Nixon, Babe Ruth, Al Capone, Gertrude Stein, F. Scott
Fitgerald and even Milton Berle all have in common?

Believe it or not, they all have a connection to Charles Village!

Greg and I are happy to report after two years of research and writing that
we have reviewed and approved the final page proofs from our publisher for
the upcoming book on Charles Village History!   The book should be in stores
in the next few months!

Paul & Greg
2629 Guilford

  _____

Get a free MP3 every day with the Spinner.com Toolbar. Get
<http://toolbar.aol.com/spinner/download.html?ncid=emlweusdown00000020>  it
Now.