[Chat] Charles Village History Question

Greg Alexander ugagrad93 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 6 10:16:21 EST 2009

It will be either $19.99 or $21.99.  We plan on buying a stack of books and, to save, on shipping, you can buy directly from us and we'll deliver free anywhere in Charles Village (good excuse to walk my dog more).  We can also sign them if you like.

Details to follow.

Greg Alexander
Freelance Writer/Editor
Editor, Mason-Dixon Arrive