[Chat] Fw: [I-NEIGHBORS] Your Feedback Is Sought Regarding Opening A Local Hardware Store

Kathleen Hruska kshruska at mac.com
Fri Jan 9 11:14:54 EST 2009

Hi Gina,

I also use the Home Depot, and Falkenhan's in Hampden.  But to have a hardware/garden supply store within walking distance... Heaven!  I would also love to see a thriving business in that beautiful old building.

Thanks!
Kathleen

P.S.  Hint: I bought a rotary push lawn mower from an Ace Hardware store a few years back.  I bet they'd be popular with our green-minded neighbors with small backyards...!