[Chat] Fw: [I-NEIGHBORS] Your Feedback Is Sought Regarding Opening A Local Hardware Store

paul Williams oldhousehistory at aol.com
Fri Jan 9 14:12:15 EST 2009

I know Gina's hardware store well in DC, having been a Logan resident for 15
years.they are wonderful, and always have that odd item you need, with
friendly faces.  (Although I wish she would sell my Logan Circle book at the
counter!)

How about the abandoned Hollywood video store on 25th Street, across from
the safeway?  It has nice parking!  If a smaller store is needed, the
copycat building on the corner of 25th and Charles is now vacant (copycat
moved a few blocks south).  That site would really make for a lovely
restaurant, too.

Paul

Paul K. Williams

1929 13th Street, NW