[Chat] Request From Arjay's Niece

Willow Wingate willowwingate at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 17 19:08:47 EST 2009

Hello,

I've subscribed to your "message board" and received the following message.

Charles Village Chat List!

As you may know, one of your Charles Village community members recently passed away.
I found your website with posts concerning Richard Johnson and requests for information.
"Arjay" was my uncle and I'd like to post messages regarding his service arrangements etc.
I'm unfamiliar with your website and its navigation and I'm hoping that you can assist me.
Please let me know how I can reply to existing posts and post new messages.

Thank you for your help.
Willow.

Feel free to contact me any time if you have any questions regarding "Uncle Rick/Arjay."
Cell 410-905-6510